Friday, May 8, 2009

crampin my style!

i am 10 days post IUI and good LORD am i crampy! i keep getting waves of cramps that last about 5 minutes and they are intense!

i did some searching on the net to see what they could be from and im guessing its just a result of the fertility meds. my first self-diagnosis was OHSS (ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome) but i have since become less dramatic.
some folks have shared on thier blogs that intense cramps eventually led to a positive reading on a pregnancy test.... but im not ready to count my chickens just yet.
the symptoms that can come from using fertility medication include sore boobs, abdominal cramping, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal bloating.
the symptoms of an upcoming visit from aunt flo include sore boobs, abdominal cramping, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal bloating.
oh, and the symptoms of pregnancy??...you guessed it! sore boobs, abdominal cramping, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal bloating.
*rolling my eyes*
i cant wait till the TTWW is over!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there - hello and welcome to the blogosphere! I found you through the Lost & Found and being another DI blogger thought I'd pop over and introduce myself. I'm married to a guy I call Manny and I'm currently pregnant after our 6th dIUI. I'm hoping your cramps are an early sign of your long-awaited good news. Hang in there - the damn waiting and identical symptoms are truly a form of mental torture.

    ReplyDelete